What do you convert
- Downloaded PDF statements from your bank account.
- PDF statements that may have been emailed to you.
- Printed statements that were received via the post, and are scanned carefully into a PDF file.
- We can convert bank statements for all English speaking countries as long as teh statements are single currency.
- The cleaner the bank statements (no pen marks), and the better the scan, the faster the files will be converted.
How to Prepare the file for upload
- Get all the statements together that you want converted.
- Try to make them in the right order – we will convert and provide them in statement and page order.
- Omit pages that are just marketing or “fillers”. Do not remove the front page or any page with any transactions on them.
- Do not cut and glue together disparate pages to save money. The automated system scans pages and will highlight when pages are missing.
- Combine multiple PDF files in a single zip file.
- Keep one bank account statement for one bank account. Do not combine bank accounts into a single PDF, but it is OK to combine multiple bank accounts into a single zip file.
- Assemble your PDF files.
- Upload using the green Upload your PDF button at the bottom of the Bank Statements Page.
- The initial page can take minutes or up to a day depending on number of pages.
- You will receive an email to pay for the job. Reply to the email if you do not wish to continue with the conversion having viewed the price to be charged.
- To continue, pay for the conversion.
- The conversion will take up to 3 business days, it can be longer for large jobs over 100 pages.
- Your CSV, OFX and completion report will be emailed to you.