What do you convert
- Downloaded PDF statements from your bank account.
- PDF statements that may have been emailed to you.
- Printed statements that were received via the post, and are scanned carefully into a pdf file.
- The cleaner the bank statements (no pen marks), and the better the scan, the faster the files will be converted.
How to Prepare the file for upload
- Get all the statements together that you want converted.
- Try to make them in the right order. (We will convert and provide them in statement and page order)
- Omit pages that are just marketing or “fillers”. Do not remove front page or any page with any transactions on them.
- Do not cut and glue together disparate pages to save money. The automated system scans pages and will highlight when pages are missing.
- Combine multiple PDF files in a single zip file.
- Keep one bank account statement for one bank account. Do not combine bank accounts into a single PDF, but it is ok to combine multiple bank accounts into a single zip file.
What is the Overall Process
- Assemble your pdf files.
- Upload using the link on the Bank Statements Page.
- The initial page count and OCR can take minutes or up to a day depending on number of pages.
- You will receive an email to pay for the job.
- Pay for the conversion.
- Sit back and wait for your completed job. Our guaranteed service level is up to 3 business days (Can be longer for large files.)
- Your csv, ofx invoice, and completion report will be emailed to you.