Thanks to Xero the current and previous financial year are subsidised in selected countries. Check with your Xero Account Manager if unsure that your file will be eligible for this.
If your financial year is from 1 January, and you convert in mid January, the subsidised history is for 1 year and 2 weeks. Should you convert in November you would receive 23 months of history.
Extra History is Valuable
In addition to the subsidised current plus previous financial years, Jet Convert offers additional data as part of the premium Insight and Accelerate packages.
- Your data is in Xero’s Cloud and not on an old PC you cannot remember the password to!
- No IT costs to get that data out when you need it for the accountant or ATO / IRS / HRMS/ IRD.
- All of your data is safe and secure protected for up to 7 years.
- When a customer or supplier calls, you have the data already in Xero.
- Xero’s powerful artificial intelligence uses your data relationship history to work.
What Not to Do & Limitations
- Do not purge your files and remove the data! If you purge or cleanup, do not purge any records for the history you want.
- With MYOB files do not “roll” the financial year. We can only convert to the start of the financial year that the file is set to.
- Do a “Verification” or “Data Check” in your desktop software, but avoid archiving unless requested by Jet Convert.