05 Aug Extra history is valuable? What Not to Do!
The sponsored offer from Xero is for the current and previous financial year. If your financial year is from 1st January, and you convert in mid January 2019, the free history is for 1 year and 2 weeks. I.e. from 1 January 2018. Convert in November 2018 and you would have 23 months of history starting from 1 January 2018.
Extra History is Valuable
In addition to the current plus previous financial years sponsored by Xero, Jet Convert offers additional financial years of complete additional transactions for a fee. Value includes:
- Your data is in Xero’s Cloud and not on an old PC you cannot remember the password to!
- No IT costs to get that data out when you need it for the accountant or ATO / IRS / HRMS/ IRD.
- All of your data is safe and secure protected for up to 7 years.
- When a customer or supplier calls, you have the data already in Xero with all their history.
- Xero’s powerful artificial intelligence uses your data relationship history to work.
What Not to Do & Limitations
- Do not purge your files and remove the data! If you purge or cleanup, do not purge any records for the history you want.
- Do a “Verification” or “Data Check” in your desktop software, but avoid archiving unless requested by Jet Convert.