- AccountRight Live
- Account Right Standard, Plus, Premier (V19.2 & previous)
- Account Edge (additional fee will apply) ver 17 or lower
- AccountRight Enterprise depending on how it has been used:
- If it is because they have multiple locations then we will fix that as part of the Accelerate package, Xero can only handle one Location
- If it is because of multi-currency unfortunately we cannot assist as we only convert single currency files
- If it is because of multiple users then we should be able to convert the file.
- Must be single currency – we cannot convert multi-currency files
- Up to 800 MB in size (unzipped), over 350MB a fee will apply (this refers to the native MYOB file, the back up or zipped file will show a smaller size as it is compressed)
We may not be able to convert if:
- There are tax codes other than standard tax codes (AU=0, 10%, NZ=12.5, 15%) percent although you may be able to take action in the MYOB file to address this.
- Old versions of MYOB. Versions prior to 2012 are difficult. E.g. MYOB First Accounts needs to be upgraded to AccountRight 2013, and then can be upgraded to version 19.13. Please upgrade old files to a at least 2012 version. Some upgrades may require the file to be rolled, and then historical transaction data is removed by the upgrade.
- We bring across jobs/categories if there are less than 500 in the MYOB file. If there are more than 100 jobs a fee will apply.
- Versions of AccountEdge including version 17 have some features that do prevent conversion to Xero. For example we may not be able to convert your MAC file if you have used deposits against orders and there are orders with multiple deposits applied.
Types that we do NOT convert
- MYOB Essentials
- MYOB Just Invoices
- MYOB Advanced, EXO, AO and PayGlobal
- Files over 800MB in size
- Files with negative inventory – more information here.