26 Feb Reckon Versions Converted
Convert Australian Windows Reckon versions to Xero easily and quickly. Versions converted to Xero include both Reckon desktop and Reckon hosted and includes Pro, Premier, and Enterprise versions from 2013 to the latest release (2017). Quickbooks version 2012/13 (Australian released) can also be converted.
- For Reckon Accountant version please save as general business version and convert to Xero.
- We cannot convert Reckon One.
At the moment this service is only open to .QBB, .QBM and .QBW files. Both the .QBB and .QBM files are compressed and these files need to be restored to .QBW. For us to attempt to convert the file this .QBW file needs to be less than 250 M
- Up to 800 MB, fee will apply for files greater than 350MB
- Not multi-currency
- Fee will apply if more than 100 paid employees
- Cannot convert if the file uses WET/WEG
Check the FAQ on Reckon file preparation.