The Reckon conversion service is for Australia only.
Versions converted to Xero include both Reckon desktop and Reckon Hosted and includes Pro, Premier, and Enterprise versions from 2013 to the latest release. Quickbooks version 2012/13 (Australian released) can also be converted.
- For Reckon Accountant version please save as general business version.
- We cannot convert Reckon One or Reckon Home and Business.
- We accept .QBW file size up 800 MB
- The .QBB or .QBM file will show a smaller size as it is compressed, check the .QBW file for actual file size
- Not multi-currency
- Cannot convert if the file uses WET/WEG.
We do everything we can to deliver your Reckon conversion with full transactional history, however the use of certain types of transactions can affect this.
We will not be able to convert your file if:
If the following transaction types have been used, it will result in us not being able to complete your conversion:
- Trade Debtors/Trade Creditors accounts linked to bank accounts
- GST set up as a bank account
- Transactions with > 1,000 lines
We may not be able to convert your file if:
If any of the following transaction types have been used, it may result in us not being able to complete your conversion with transactional history:
- Manual journals to control accounts
- Tracked inventory
- Duplicate names or numbers in your Chart of Accounts
- Multiple Accounts Receivable or Payable Accounts
- INP used as both 0% and 10%
- The use of integrated add-ons
- The use of non-standard tax codes
Check the FAQ on Reckon file preparation.