The cleaner your file – the smoother your conversion to Xero.
What not to do before uploading your Reckon file to Jet Convert:
- Do not start a Xero Organisation unless you are a Xero Partner with approval to convert into Existing Xero Organisations. If you have already started a Xero subscription and should not have click here for instruction on how to proceed.
- Do not change any account types in Reckon before proceeding.
BEFORE you upload your Reckon file to Jet Convert:
ESSENTIAL File Preparation:
*WARNING: Some banks require credit cards to be set up as bank accounts in Xero in order to connect bank feeds. See here for more information.
OPTIONAL File Preparation:
NOTE: Where there are no Account numbers in the Reckon file we fill in the Chart of Accounts with system generated numbers. You can update these in Xero post conversion.
CONVERSION TURNAROUND TIME:
The conversion will take up to 5 busines days from when you have:
- Selected your conversion service
- Provided us with the desktop file password
- Advised as to how you want the bank accounts to be treated in Xero (premium packages only). *
* Please be advised -If bank mapping is not completed within a 48 hour timeframe we will complete this on your behalf.