The cleaner your file – the smoother your conversion to Xero.
What not to do before uploading your Reckon file to Jet Convert:
- Do not start a Xero subscription. We will create a new Xero subscription for you. If you have already started a Xero subscription click here.
NOTE: We can not convert to a trial version of Xero.
BEFORE you upload your Reckon file to Jet Convert:
ESSENTIAL File Preparation:
ATTENTION: Please note if the Essential File Preparation is not completed prior to upload a reconversion charge may apply. If you are not comfortable processing the above steps we have approved trainers who regularly process conversion and can handle this process for you.
*WARNING: Some banks require credit cards to be set up as bank accounts in Xero in order to connect bank feeds. See here for more information.
OPTIONAL File Preparation:
NOTE: Where there are no Account numbers in the Reckon file we fill in the Chart of Accounts with system generated numbers. You can update these in Xero post conversion.
- Create a backup of the Reckon file.
- Upload the backup to jetconvert.com.
- Make your Package selection.
- Complete your bank account mapping (if applicable).
CONVERSION TURNAROUND TIME:
The conversion will take up to 5 busines days from when you have:
- Selected your conversion service
- Provided us with the desktop file password
- Advised as to how you want the bank accounts to be treated in Xero (premium packages only). *
* Please be advised -If bank mapping is not completed within a 48 hour timeframe we will complete this on your behalf.