The cleaner your file – the smoother your conversion to Xero.
What not to do before uploading your QuickBooks entity file to Jet Convert:
- Do not start a Xero Organisation unless you are a Xero Partner with approval to convert into Existing Xero Organisations. If you have already started a Xero subscription and should not have click here for instruction on how to proceed.
- Do not change any account types in QuickBooks prior to conversion.
BEFORE you upload your QuickBooks entity to Jet Convert:
ESSENTIAL File Preparation:
ATTENTION: Please note if the Essential File Preparation is not completed prior to upload a reconversion charge may apply.
*WARNING: Some banks require credit cards to be set up as bank accounts in Xero in order to connect bank feeds. See here for more information.
OPTIONAL File Preparation:
NEXT STEPS QuickBooks desktop files:
The conversion will take up to 5 busines days for online files from when you have:
- Selected your conversion service
- Provided us with the QuickBooks file password
- Advised as to how you want the bank accounts (Cash and Cash Equivalent) to be treated in Xero (premium packages only). *
* Please be advised -If bank mapping is not completed within a 48 hour timeframe we will complete this on your behalf.